SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included. Oven comes standard with 7 shelves.
Introducing the Ai 14-shelf capacity 5 sided wall-heating 5.0 cu ft vacuum ovens, come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- ETL certified to UL and CSA standards
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electric||110V or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH, 3,000 watts|
|Chamber|| Size: 19.75 x 21.5 x 19.75″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 5.0 cubic feet
|Heater||5-sided heating (left 600W, right 600W, top 600W, bottom 600W, back 200W x 3)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250° (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 7% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange
Vent port: KF25 flange
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 32.25 x 28 x 30″
Shipping: 38 x 37 x 38″
|Shelves|| Shelf size: 19.25 x 21 x 0.5″ (WxDxH)
Capacity: 14 shelves max.
Comes standard with oven purchase: 7 shelves
Total area with 14 shelves: 39.3 sq ft or 5660 sq inch
Distance between the most adjacent shelves: 1.25″
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED (pre-installed)|
|Compliance||ETL certified to UL and CSA standards|