The new Huber CS chillers expand the Huber product range with compact and highly affordable recirculating coolers. The Huber CS chillers combine cool and smart technology in one unit. The new chillers further reduce water consumption and lower the operating costs for many applications. The investment pays itself off after a short time because of the water savings and the low purchase price.
With a cooling power up to 30 kW, the devices are particularly suited for constant temperature control for laboratory applications, e.g. for cooling vacuum pumps, rotary evaporators, electron microscopy, AAS-devices, ICP-devices, extraction, distillation and many more.
Huber CoolSmart features
- Working temperature from -20 °C to +15 °C
- Quiet operation less than 78 db
- Cooling power up to 30 kW
- Economic and ecological solution to eliminate costly water waste
- Pump performance up to 125 l/min
- Easy to use and maintenance free
- Power supply option: CS50, CS75 and CS100 can be configured for voltage 208V 3~ 60Hz
- All models are air-cooled
- ETL certified