This Edwards major service kit can be used to service the following dryscroll vacuum pumps: nXDS6i, nXDS10i, nXDS15i, nXDS20i, nXDS6iC, nXDS10iC, nXDS15iC, nXDS20iC, nXDS6iR, nXDS10iR, nXDS15iR and nXDS20iR.
The nXDS series is the next generation in completely oil free, dry scroll pumps and replaces the XDS10. nXDS improves on legacy XDS pumps by offering increased pumping speeds, combined with lower ultimate pressures, lower power consumption and lower noise. Gas ballast allows for pumping of condensable vapours including, water, solvents, dilute acids and bases. nXDS pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. Integrated inverter drive with auto sensing voltage input delivers optimized pumping performance globally. nXDS pumps are designed to be completely field serviceable.
Features and Benefits
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, which prevents process attack and means the bearings run cooler and last longer
- Simple single sided scroll arrangement combined with an innovative motor and bearing design allows for easy field service with a minimum of special tooling for low cost of ownership and maximum up-time
- Improved motor and drive efficiencies for reduced power and cost of ownership
- Advanced interface provides a variety of traditional, analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via USB, RS232 or RS485
- One year warranty, as well as technical support from Edwards