AT19e series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 200°C/400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Chamber|| Size: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 1.9 cubic foot
|Heater||3-sided heating (left 400W, right 400W, bottom 700W)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 90 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 1/4″ ball valve
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight & dimensions|| Unit: 135 Lbs, shipping: 240 Lbs
Unit: 28 x 20 x 21.75″ With handle and vacuum port: 28 x 23 x 21.75″
Shipping: 32 x 28 x 29″ (WxDxH)
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
Capacity: 10 shelves max.
Size: 16 x 14.25 inches
Total area: 228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
|In-door lights||White LED|