The Ai Glacier 35 Cu Ft -86°C ultra-low upright ULT freezer is perfect for extra-large storage of sample and products. Our unique dual parallel compressor design offers you speedy cooling and great temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- The biggest -86°C ultra-low freezer on the market!
- CDC and VFC compliant, great for storage of Covid-19 vaccines, DNA, RNA, virus samples, organs, and serum
- Remote alarm, RS232, 4-20mA transmitter (optional)
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards
- ETL tested to UL 471, Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers standards (optional)
- Central control with large 7″ touch screen LCD display provides you a graph of temperature vs time curve.
- All stainless steel interior for clean operation, durability, and ease of maintenance
- Lock-able door, high or low temperature alarms, power failure alarm, door open alarm, filter clogging alarm, password protection, tons of security features to protect you, your products, and the unit
- Dual silicon sealing gaskets for ultra airtight operation
- 24-hour battery backup for controller
- USB interface for data export and storage
- Extremely quiet and reliable
- Front document holder for handy storage
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Use only RoSH compliant non-toxic components and materials
- Tons of safety functions
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet
Data storage Q & A
Q: How long can we store temperature data files continuously?
A: A total of 100,000 sets of data can be stored.
Q: What is the temperature data sampling rate?
A: Default sampling rate is 10 minutes (52,560 data sets per year), 100,000 data sets can be stored for less than two years.
Q: Will the freezer delete stored data itself?
A: Yes, after reaching 100,000 data sets, the oldest data set will be automatically deleted for each new data set recorded.
Q: Does freezer offer users option to automatically delete .dtl files that do not need to be stored?
A: No. It is recommended to copy the data on the freezer regularly to a computer for backup. In addition, data will be lost after replacing a display board, so do backup the data before replacing a display board.
- Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for 24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
- This unit is NOT designed to be used on a mobile platform.
|Electrical requirements|| 220V (±10%) 60Hz 1-Phase, 2000 watts 13.7A
(NOT compatible with 220V 50Hz power)
|Performance|| Temperature range: -40°C to -86°C
Time to reach -86°C: 7.2 hours
|Compressor|| Make: SECOP
Model: SC18MLX (104L2138)
Power: 220V 60Hz 1-PHASE, 1HP
Number of compressors: two, parallel
Refrigerant: Ai proprietary mixture gases, CFC-free
|Chamber|| Dimensions: 40.25 x 27.5 x 54.25″ (WxDxH)
Material: 304 stainless steel
Capacity: 34.6 Cu Ft
|Shelf|| Come with unit: three adjustable shelves (4 compartments)
Material: 304 stainless steel
Capacity: 110 Lbs on three shelves, evenly distributed
450 Lbs on the base of the chamber, evenly distributed
Dimensions: 40 x 27 inches (compatible with D35)
Additional price unit price: $250
|Door and gasket|| Inner door: two, each with one sealing gasket
External door: one with dual sealing gasket, lock-able
|Access port||Two, one on the side and one in the back, one inch diameter|
|Built-in swivel casters||Four, with leveling feet|
|Noise level||48 dBA|
|Communication||Remote alarm, RS232, 4-20 mA transmitter (optional)|
|Working environment|| – Temperature: 10°C to 32°C (humidity <57% Rh required at 32°C)
– Humidity: <80% Rh
– Altitude: < 2000 m / 6561 Ft
– Stable, well-ventilated platform with no excessive dust
– Keep freezer at least 12 inches from any walls or ceiling
– Use dedicated power, do not share outlet
– Extension power cable should be less than 10 feet is required
– Freezer and power outlet should be grounded properly
– Avoid direct sunlight, water spill and do NOT use freezer outdoor
– Clean condenser fins and remove frost inside chamber at least once a month
– Important! Do not plug in your unit. Leave your Ai refrigerator or freezer for
24 hours before turning the unit on for the first time.
|Battery backup system||24 hours (for controller display and alarms only)|
|Unit/shipping weight & dimensions|| 950 Lbs / 1100 Lbs
53 x 41.5 x 78″ / 60 x 55 x 95″ (WxDxH)
|Safety|| Compressor over-temp protection
Compressor power surge delay protection
Short circuit and ground protection
Over-temperature and low-temperature protection
Power failure protection
Low battery, door open, filter clogging, system failure alarms
External door with lock
|Compliance|| UL STD 61010-1 (standard)
CSA C22.2 NO. 61010-1 (standard)
UL STD 471 (optional)