Superior Performance and Output Efficiency
The CMEP features a high-performance electric motor, quiet operation, and a unique low-wattage design. The CMEP recovery pump is the Honda Accord of the cannabis industry, efficient and known for its reliability. Featuring an all-new design, this recovery pump is a great alternative to the traditional CMEP-OLF. What you get is superior performance, lower energy consumption, and reduced operating expenses while increasing output efficiency and enhancing productivity.
CMEP recovery pump features:
- All stainless steel
- Approved Refrigerants: R600, R600A, and R290
- Electric motor meets UL standards
- 1HP stainless steel oil-less twin-cylinder compressor
- Compressor gas displacement: 1.25CFM
- Entire system specially designed for hydrocarbon recovery
- Engineered for 24-hour continuous duty working conditions
- NEMA 7 electrical enclosure (explosion-proof)
- Includes carrying handles and casters for easy moving
- 3/8″ NPT inlet & outlet ports
- Ultimate vacuum capability: -29.48” Hg
- High-pressure protection: 360 PSIG
- Voltage: 115 VAC / 6.5 A / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 750 watts
- Weight: 94 lbs
- Patent and UL certificates pending
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Consult Our Experts Today
If you’re looking for high-quality, commercial-grade equipment that can stand up to the demands of small- to large-scale extraction, the experts at EcoGreen Industries have got you covered. We have a wide range of experience serving the needs of the cannabis industry and offer a full suite of products to help you get started. Whether you need advice on which equipment will best suit your business or assistance with installation, our team is here to support you every step of the way.
Get your CMEP pump now or reach out to our customer service team with questions!
Top-End Rebuild Demonstration Video