Ai R100 series jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- ETL tested to UL and CSA standards, CE
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
Optional 750W and 1,500W stirring motor, high power controller and stronger motor support upgrade
- Specifications: 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,390 rpm, 5.15 N.m torque, 58 dBA noise, IP55 protection, bi-directional, in-door use only
- Components: 750W motor and high power controller
- Specifications: 220V, 50/60Hz, 1~phase, 1,390 rpm, 10.23 N.m torque, 61 dBA noise, IP55 protection, bi-directional, in-door use only
- Components: 1,500W motor, high power controller and stronger support
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
There are no reviews yet.